Monday, February 13, 2012

Muffin Pan Obsessed: Cheesy Chicken Tartlets

Ok so I just said this morning how obsessed I am with my muffin pan and making breakfast and dessert with them. Breakast: obviously muffins, pancake muffins, muffin pan frittatas, dessert has been cupcake galore, any recipe I find i manage to make a cupcake version of it. Now Ive added dinner to that list.





I made this Cheesy Chicken Crescent Braid I found on Allrecipes.com.http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-and-broccoli-braid/detail.aspx Soo good. So of course I had to adjust and put it in a muffin pan.

For the filling i subbed the mayo for lite cream cheese (you can also probably sub wit yogurt) and added some smoked gouda i had on hand. For the crescent dough I pinched it together, then cut it into 12 squares. Press them to the bottom of a PAM sprayed muffin pan, bake for 10 minutes, add a heap of the cheesy chicken mixture and bake for another 10 minutes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment